Your collective agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities at work. If you have any concerns about your treatment, please talk to your steward or a member of the executive.
- Download the City of Chilliwack CA (PDF)
- Download the Cultus Lake Park Board CA (PDF)
- Download the District of Hope CA (PDF)
- Download the District of Kent CA (PDF)
- Download the Fraser Valley Regional District CA (PDF)
- Download a Copy of Substantive Changes to the FVRD CA
- Download the Hope & Area Recreation (FVRD) CA (PDF)
- Download the Village of Harrison Hot Springs CA (PDF)
Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.
Pensions for CUPE 458 members are provided through the BC Municipal Pension Plan (MPP). If you have questions about your eligibility under the collective agreement, or about your rights through the plan, talk to your steward or a member of the executive.
Did you know that your overtime can be considered pensionable earnings if there is an agreement in place between your Union and your Employer?
Overtime pay can be pensionable earnings if:
- It is paid out in the period which it is earned
- Taken as time off at straight time
How do you know if your overtime is pensionable? Talk to your Union representative to learn if there is an agreement in place with your employer.